The Rural Municipality of Woodlands invites applications for the position of Operations Manager. This non-union position will report directly to the Chief Administrative Officer. Hours of operation will be 40 hours per week plus attendance at various Committee and Council meetings as required.
Education, Skills & Ability Required:
- Experience working in a Municipal environment.
- Must hold or be willing to obtain valid Water Treatment Level 2, Water Distribution Level 2 and Wastewater Collection Level 2
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and GIS computer system.
- Knowledge of various types of construction equipment and construction standards.
- Ability to review various plans and determine compliance.
- Ability to conduct and review surveys as required.
- Ability to manage several projects or issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with people in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Willingness to continuously further education and training.
Please send resume and salary expectations to:
R.M. of Woodlands
Woodlands, MB, R0C 3H0
or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manitoba Hydro’s Refrigerator Retirement Program provides an easy, efficient and environmentally responsible way of getting rid of your old working second fridge or freezer. You can get your appliance picked up for free, receive $50 for each one, and realize energy savings of up to $100 per year. The program ensures the unit is recycled in the most environmentally responsible way, reducing the waste that ends up in our landfills. Find out if you qualify and book your pick-up today.
Book your pick up at retiremyfridge.ca...more